Recent News

Feb 10, 2009

Start-O-Rama

Yearhh!! At last, my 1st blog. Actually i've been planning to this for a long time..but 'kemalasan mengatasi segalanya'..ahakz!. And as a laziest person to write...this is a good start for me 'merajinkan diri' to writing.

Hmm...ok..what i'm gonna write in this blog? hhmmm.. anything that happening around me, the world maybe..or something i think i can share with all of you.

Come on! support me and send comments, suggestion, critics or anything u can think of.

Lets the Blog begins...jeng..jeng..jeng!!!


P/s: Thanks Camy 4 helping n supporting me in creating this blog. hahha..so, amacam? comel kan nama kacang-o-rama..hehehe very original maa;p

1 comment:

  1. hua hua hua...

    cantik!! I almost used this template! hehe. I will link your blog to mine soon!

    ReplyDelete